Innovations you can touch and try out.
The application is open to start-ups with exciting ideas who can show a great product, an innovative solution or a prototype - anything that the audience can try out and marvel at.
- You are already active in the market or have at least one prototype.
- You are an enthusiastic, outgoing founding team that can also talk to experts at eye level.
- Your start-up has its headquarters in Bavaria.
- For start-ups that have participated in previous startup demo nights: You have significantly further developed your solution and/or can present new features compared to the last time.
On the day of the event we will provide electricity and tables; please bring your prototypes, laptops/monitors, enough business cards and - mandatory - a rollup! We will also request a company logo from you.
From AI for industrial manufacturing processes to sensor technologies for healthcare solutions, new charging solutions for electric cars or chat bots or sports gadgets - guests can be sure to dive deep into the Bavarian startup scene at our Startup Demo Nights. For startups, the event offers the ideal opportunity to present their innovations to a broad audience and to network with investors and company representatives.
- Startups present themselves live with their solutions and products
- Open to the industry
- Visitors can try out all ideas for themselves
- Best networking opportunities
- Over 2,200 guests annually
Excellent networking opportunities
Around 2,000 visitors come to the events to find out about the latest solutions, applications and technologies from the world of startups - including investors and numerous representatives of successful companies.
Founder teams at first hand
The event is open to all industries - from sports gadgets to high tech everything is there. Aerofoils, for example, develops electro-flightsurfboards in cooperation with the TU Munich and AUDI AG.
With Erium's software solution "HALerium", highly complex manufacturing and assembly processes can be modelled and optimised transparently and comprehensibly, even with the aid of small amounts of data.