BayStartUP is a central partner and supporter of Gründerland Bayern, the start-up initiative of the Bavarian State Ministry of Economic Affairs, Regional Development and Energy. It supports (prospective) founders of new businesses from start-up to business succession in the Free State of Bavaria. Entrepreneurs from all sectors and in every phase of the start-up process will find support services here - from financing and subsidies to consulting and coaching and regional contacts. Their strength: the large network of medium-sized companies, corporations, science and the start-up scene.
Strong network for founders in Bavaria.
With the BayStartUP Coaching Program, the Initiative Gründerland Bayern professionalizes its services for consulting and networking activities for founders in all Bavarian administrative districts. The Program is offered by the Digital Business Incubators (DGZ) in cooperation with BayStartUP.
In addition to ideal working conditions and a strong network with established companies, universities/R&D institutions and startup companies, startups in the digital incubators benefit from a coaching program since 2018. Here the teams work towards a growth-oriented development of their company.
BayStartUP’s coaching is aimed primarily at technology and digital-savvy startup projects with high growth potential. The coaching sessions are designed to enable the startups to develop a long-term and sustainable business model and to prepare them professionally for negotiations with industrial partners and investors, among others.
- Long-term coaching program
- Individual and regular coaching sessions
- Founding experts from BayStartUP as sparring partners
- Assessment of the challenges
- Development of milestones
- Development and optimization of business models
- Structuring of your company’s organization
- Support during financing rounds with pitch training and much more
- Development of the marketing and sales strategy
- Support with questions regarding personnel and recruiting, your own positioning or conflict management in the team
The employees of the Digital Founder Centers approach startups in the digital incubators and work with them and the BayStartUP coaches to determine the individual consulting needs.
Startups that are not located in one of the digital incubators can also apply for coaching. Interested founders can simply contact their local digital incubator - a complete list is available online at www.gruenderland.bayern.